This is one of our new Favorites. We eat this once a month! I don't like normal lasagna but I love this.
1 1/2 lb ground beef
1 onion-coarsley chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 (6oz) tomato paste ( I don't add this)
1 T. chili powder
2 tsp. cumin
dash cayenne pepper
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
3 (8oz) tomato sauce
1 (14.5oz) diced tomatoes (drained)
1 (15oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 c. frozen corn ( use just 1 can of corn)
1 can olives, chopped
8-10 lasagna noodles ( half a pkg)
2C. Mozzarella cheese
1 C. cheddar cheese
1 C sour cream (I don't always add this- less fatting)
8 oz cream cheese
350 degrees 9x13 pan
In a large skillet- brown beef and onion. ( drain if needed)
Add garlic and paste. Stir and cook 1 min. Stir in spices, mix. Add tomatoes and tomato sauce. stir Add beans, olives, and corn cook and stir 5 min.
Spread 1/2 c on bottom of pan so noodles don't stick.
Layer: noodles-sauce-cream cheese-cheese- Repeat
Cover - cook 35 min. Uncover and cook till cheese is melted. 10-15 min
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment