Hey Julie... I didn't see this post until just now! Sorry if this comes too late. I'm actually going to be doing some of this in a few weeks!!
12 qts (48 cups) apples peeled and chopped 4 cups brown sugar 3 cups sugar 1.5 cup corn starch 2 tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp nutmeg 10 cup water 3 Tbs lemon juice
Mix all ingredients except apples. Bring to a boil and then add apples and stir. Divide into quart jars and process in a water bath for 15 minutes! Should yield 12-14 qts.
Hope this helps :) I've really liked the flavor of mine!
Hey Julie...
ReplyDeleteI didn't see this post until just now! Sorry if this comes too late. I'm actually going to be doing some of this in a few weeks!!
12 qts (48 cups) apples peeled and chopped
4 cups brown sugar
3 cups sugar
1.5 cup corn starch
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
10 cup water
3 Tbs lemon juice
Mix all ingredients except apples. Bring to a boil and then add apples and stir. Divide into quart jars and process in a water bath for 15 minutes! Should yield 12-14 qts.
Hope this helps :) I've really liked the flavor of mine!
Thanks so much. I am going to try this. Julie
ReplyDelete